|Benefits:||We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with experience and a complete benefits package including an employer matching 401K retirement plan and yearly free vacation lodging at one of our family of company's employee resorts.|
iGlobal is a rapidly expanding company with excellent growth potential. We design, develop, and manufacture both hardware and software for some of the nation's leading shipping and logistics companies.
We have secured a state of the art corporate campus in beautiful, Ocala, FL. The iGlobal Corporate Center offers an environment of innovation and technology that is without comparison. Come join us in an environment that matches the cutting edge technology that our company offers its customers.
In this crucial role, you will be involved with the design, development, testing, and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, windows services, WCF services, and thick-clients which enable our customers to safely operate at peak performance and within the law. We achieve this through full life cycle development involving modern techniques, which include object oriented and database design.
Our Agile (Scrum) teams work well together, so the ability to collaborate heavily with other team members and mentor Jr. Developers is very important.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Development of Microsoft C# .Net and WINCE6 applications
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Support and maintenance of existing systems
• Unit testing and mocking (NUnit and MoQ) are pluses
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
- C#, .Net, and WinCE6 Experience
- Linq to SQL, Entity Framework, NHibernate or other OR/M
- Experience with concurrent development source control and continuous integration
- Experience with WPF a major plus
- Experience with web services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- StructureMap, Ninject, Unity or other IoC/DI container a plus
- Web Services with WCF a plus
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.